You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream C.S. Lewis
“Preparation for old age should begin not later than one’s teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement.” Dwight L. Moody
Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young. – Benjamin Franklin.
What does the Bible say?
1. Ruth 4:15 He will renew your life and sustain you in your old age. For your daughter-in-law, who loves you and who is better to you than seven sons, has given him birth.”
2. Isaiah 46:4 And I will still be carrying you when you are old. Your hair will turn gray, and I will still carry you. I made you, and I will carry you to safety.
3. Psalm 71:9 And now, in my old age, don’t set me aside. Don’t forsake me now when my strength is failing.
Old people carry so much wisdom and they give great advice.
4. Job 12:12 Wisdom belongs to the aged, and understanding to the old.
5. 1 Kings 12:6 There were some older men who had helped Solomon make decisions when he was alive. So King Rehoboam asked these men what he should do. He said, “How do you think I should answer the people?”
6. Job 32:7 I thought, ‘Those who are older should speak, for wisdom comes with age.’
Please keep in touch with my Facebook. My post try to be informative: