UPDATED COVID-19 GUIDANCE
Dear Redeemer Community,
Redeemer’s Council met Tuesday, August 20,2022 and moved to update the mask policy to “Mask Wearing is Welcomed” for worship services and all other events or meetings that occur at the church. Redeemer remains committed to the health and well-being of our community, and this update affirms and encourages individuals to continue to make good personal choices about COVID-19. All are welcome to return to worship when they feel comfortable, and Redeemer will continue to provide hybrid opportunities (live-streaming of worship services and hybrid meeting options) for those who will participate virtually.
As you make decisions to keep yourself and others healthy, the Redeemer Council and Pastor Jen strongly encourage the following:
● If you are eligible for vaccination, ensure that you are up-to-date on booster shots.
● Wear a high-quality mask. As we know that SARS-COV-2 spreads through aerosols. N95 or KN95 masks prevent 95% of particles from entering the airway, and Redeemer will strive to offer these masks for both adults and children as needed, especially as we move indoors.
● Pay attention to local data on COVID-19 spread. You may want to track wastewater data to better understand the prevalence of COVID-19 in the metro area.
● Use rapid tests, particularly before gathering with others, to help gauge your health.
● If you are sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID, please stay home and join online instead of in person.
However you choose to participate in our congregational life, we will continue to do this together! We hope that you know that you are loved, welcomed and valued here at Redeemer. We look forward to moving forward and navigating life together during these next few seasons here at Redeemer. Please reach out to council or Pastor Jen Collins with any questions, concerns or if you need help finding the resources you need to remain healthy and safe.
God’s peace to you,
Pastor Jen Collins, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Tarras, Council President
Gloria Ademoni, Vice President
Carolyn Cornils Scherer, Secretary
Kristen Gilbert, Treasurer
Randy Romsdahl, Worship Arts & Music
Sally Ankerfelt, Evangelism & Outreach
Christine Garces, Fellowship
Kelly Schumacher Fuller, Service & Advocacy
Dave Scharnhorst, Property
Sharon Mikelson, Stewardship
Lonna Field, Youth