Redeemer Announcements | October 8, 2022
SUNDAY WORSHIP @ 10:30AM
Join us Sunday morning at 10:30am for worship. As always, our Sunday worship will be streaming on Zoom here (passcode: Redeemer). The worship bulletin can be found here!
CONNECTING WITH STAFF
By Phone: The main church phone number is still 612-886-1468, and is connected to the new phone system we’re learning and navigating. To contact Pastor Jen Collins directly, please call 612-767-3512
Drop-in Office Hours: Pastor Jen is at Redeemer on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am to 3pm. Interim Admin, Amy Koopman is in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30am-2:30pm, to prepare bulletins, update the website, and send weekly announcements. If you have announcements or concerns to share with our community, please send them to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday night!
COVID-19 PROTOCOL UPDATE
Redeemer’s Council met Tuesday, August 20, 2022 and moved to update the mask policy to “Mask Wearing is Welcomed” for worship services and all other events or meetings that occur at the church. Redeemer remains committed to the health and well-being of our community, and this update affirms and encourages individuals to continue to make good personal choices about COVID-19. As you make decisions to keep yourself and others healthy, the Redeemer Council and Pastor Jen strongly encourage the following:
* If you are eligible for vaccination, ensure that you are up-to-date on booster shots.
* Wear a high-quality mask. As we know that SARS-COV-2 spreads through aerosols. N95 or KN95 masks prevent 95% of particles from entering the airway, and Redeemer will strive to offer these masks for both adults and children as needed, especially as we move indoors.
* Pay attention to local data on COVID-19 spread. You may want to track wastewater data to better understand the prevalence of COVID-19 in the metro area.
* Use rapid tests, particularly before gathering with others, to help gauge your health.
* If you are sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID, please stay home and join online instead of in person.
However you choose to participate in our congregational life, we will continue to do this together! We hope that you know that you are loved, welcomed and valued here at Redeemer. We look forward to moving forward and navigating life together during these next few seasons here at Redeemer. Please reach out to council or Pastor Jen Collins with any questions, concerns or if you need help finding the resources you need to remain healthy and safe.
Comments are closed.
Weekly Announcements of activities and events around Redeemer Lutheran Church and the Redeemer community.