- January 1920 - Reverend J. Franklin Marlatte became Pastor for 43 years until his death on February 8, 1963.
- June 1920 - 419 Newton Avenue North property was purchased for parsonage.
- April 21, 1929 - Present church building dedicated.
- December 1948 - Installation of stained-glass windows completed.
- June 1963 - Reverend Michael D. Furney called as Pastor, serving until November 1977.
- May 22, 1966 - Marlatte Parish Education Unit completed and dedicated.
- Fall 1977 - Interim Pastor Reverend Carl Sunwall served until fall of 1978.
- October 1, 1978 - Reverend John R. Bohnsack is Redeemer's 5th Pastor until December 1988.
- June 14, 1982 - KARS program for children -- elementary through teenage years -- begins.
- January 1989 - Interim Pastor Reverend Keith Olstad served until summer of 1990.
- September 1990 - Reverend Tyrone Partee called as Pastor, serving until 1995.
- August 1991 - Assistant Pastor Reverend Susanne Ferkey until August 1992.
- Summer 1995 - Interim Pastor Reverend Phil Anderson takes over until fall of 1996.
- February 1, 1997 - Reverend Steve Lomen called as Pastor of Redeemer.
- September 1997 - Congregation approved the Redeemer Center for Life (RCFL), a separate corporation from Redeemer formed to serve the needs of Harrison Neighborhood.
- March 1999 - Congregation voted to sell upper parking lot to RCFL to build Milda's Corner.
- 2000 - Reverend Beverly Wallace becomes assistant Pastor until fall of 2001.
- June 2001 - Reverend Kelly Chatman becomes Redeemer's 8th Pastor. Pastor Steve Lomen becomes Executive Director of RCFL.
- December 2001 - Grand opening of the original Peace Palace.
- June 2002 - Pastor kelly Chatman becomes Executive Director of RCFL and retains position as Pastor of Redeemer.
- 2003 - Reverend Jeff Nehrbass begins serving as Assistant Pastor until 2006.
- 2005 - Peace Palace is moved across Morgan Avenue to RCFL property.
- 2008 - Marilu Thomas becomes Executive Director of RCFL. Pastor Chatman continues to serve as Pastor of Redeemer.
- 2009 - Redeemer Lutheran Church and RCFL begin a campaign to develop the entire surrounding block and hold joint visioning sessions throughout the spring.
- June 7, 2009 - Redeemer celebrates 100 years with a worship service and an open house. A Capital Campaign is launched to raise $300,000 over three years to help replace the church roof and make other building improvements.